Monday, May 31, 2010

I really can't believe a year ago today I finished my third full marathon! More amazing is the fact that it was 6 months after my second 26.2. In 6 days, I'll be participating in my 10th half marathon as a member of the San Fernando Valley Marathon TEAM. This will be my third fund raising event with Team in Training and am proud to have raised approximately $6000 cumulatively. Over the past 365 days, I have run 4 halves, 1 full, and cheered on some friends in Boston!!! I wonder what the next 365 days will be like... I'm excited about my new job, looking forward to making an impact in the Valley's running community, and taking my running to the next level :)

2 comments:

  1. You are unstoppable. You really are amazing. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for your new job Chely! it's so perfect for you! :)

    ReplyDelete