Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Friday, Happy July!

It's hard to believe that the first half of 2011 has come and gone. I'm really looking forward to the the next 6 months. Summer is my favorite time of year so I've been very happy for the past 10 days.

I took a Knife Skills 101 class at Cook LA and along with 6 strangers helped create a beautiful meal. The skills have already come in handy. I've since recreated the fruit salad and salsa we made in class.

To take advantage of the season's fruit I made ice cream with some of the baby donut peaches that are now growing in our back yard. They're super cute and tasty.



It was pretty hot so it started melting :(

Tonight I decided to bake two treats I've been anxious to make since I saw the recipes on two of my favorite blogs. The brownies are courtesy of The Naptime Chef and the cookies are found on How Sweet It Is .

1 comment:

  1. Chely,

    Everything looks so tasty!!!

    Wanna come over and cook for me? ;)

    xo!

    ReplyDelete