Saturday, March 20, 2010

The calm before the storm...

Happy to report I have been reunited with my laptop! She's all better now so I can return to my status as communicator extraordinaire. So tomorrow is the next big day in my life...the 25th anniversary of the LA Marathon and my fourth full 26.2. It's still hard for me to believe how my life has changed in the last 5 years and how blessed I am to be a member of the running community! Apparently, I've been channeling my inner Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) because I was late to practice and to dinner today. As much as I love daylight savings, apparently I haven't quite adjusted to the change. At least, I know I'm well rested for tomorrow. It will undoubtedly be a beautiful Los Angeles day! I'm wishing all the newbie runners the best race experience possible and for all the Veterans may we all have a great race! Can't wait to run through my hometown the best City in the World! And to all the spectators thank you so much for making race day special for the 25,000 runners!

No comments:

Post a Comment